Here are three meals that I will most definitely be making too much of this year and suggest you try!
one that I've posted before is the Confetti Beef Skillet.. it is deelicious and so easy. It makes quite a bit so I can have it for lunch a few days in a row..and I don't get sick of eating in multiple times!
I also really love to make what's called a Western Skillet Pasta. Like the Confetti Beef Skillet, it makes a lot of food so it lasts for a few days!
Ingredients:
1/2lb lean ground beef
2 tsp chili powder
2 1/3 cup water
1 can whole kernal corn with sweet peppers, drained
1 tbsp butter
1 package Knorr Pasta Sides- Beef flavored
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
(I also add a pinch of cayenne pepper for extra flavor)
Preparation
-brown beef in skillet with chili powder over medium heat, drain and set aside
-stir water, corn and butter in medium pot, bring to boil. Stir in Pasta Sides and continue boiling over medium heat stirring occasionally until pasta is tender. Stir in beef and 1/4 cup cheese, heat through. Top with remaining cheese
and the always delicious Baked Spaghetti! My roomies and I love to make baked spaghetti, it is SO easy and good for days ( are you seeing a theme here??)
you just cook spaghetti noodles as usual, brown beef in a skillet and mix in spaghetti sauce. Then layer the noodles, meat sauce sauce and mozzarella or italian (italian style shredded cheese gives more flavor!) cheese in a baking dish and bake til its bubbly. (meat=optional)
So, what meals do you suggest we try this year??


5 comments:
do you have a slow cooker? on super easy disk is slow cooked bbq chicken or you can put pork it in but i'm not a fan of pork. get chicken that has been de-skinned and de-boned, or you can have the bones. put the chicken in the slow cooker, pour a bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce over it, turn on the slow cooker and then come back when dinner is ready. put it on hamburger buns, simple, easy and delicious!
That looks delicious! I love easy recipes once school starts! My favorites are things in the crockpot.. It's so easy to just set it all in there in the morning and come back to it smelling heavenly! I make pot roast a lot.. and beef stew! Fix it and Forget it Lightly is a GREAT cookbook with easy crockpot recipes!
I'm going to email you some, it's just easier. :)
mmm, this sounds awesome!! we have a lot of grilled chicken on a big salad for a quick, easy and healthy meal.
Sam @ fitness food & faith
That looks so delicious!!! My mouth is watering!! Thanks for the great recipe!!
Post a Comment