
It's OK...
to only leave the house once the entire day, at least the trip was to the gym
to sit on the couch for 4+ hours watching episodes of Friday Night Lights on Netflix
to make 8 cups of coffee and drink every last drop
to drive around Radford looking for good dumpster dive finds
(I will soon be posting a really nice headboard on craigslist)
to live out of laundry baskets for a month...right?
to be sad that I'm not going back to JMU this fall even though I graduated over a year ago
to be obsessed with Pinterest (sorry for blowing up your boards yesterday!)
to listen to the same song on repeat all day
to listen to the same song on repeat all day
to browse the 'free' section on Craigslist daily seeing if there is anything I can get for free and then sell

5 comments:
I was just introduced to Pinterest yesterday, and I must admit, I'm totally obsessed too!!
Im scared to join pinterest because i know ill get hooked!!
Pinterest rocks!
Haha your craigs list comment made me laugh!
I want to see the headboard from your dumpster dive find! :) I have never done that ha. And I also sometimes have those days when you never leave the house hahaha. It happens!
Ashley Sloan
Post a Comment