Sunday, April 3, 2011

7 facts blog award & new books


Thanks to Kati for tagging me (:
   but instead of just SEVEN facts about me..... click HERE and go read THIRTY!


anddddd...here are a few bloggers that I'm passing this on to:
Mallory @ This is the Story of a Girl


 ****

Went on a little random shopping trip yesterday with Jenn.. and i'm in LOVE with my new coffee mug! TJ Maxx always has the cutest mugs!! 

annd I finally used my Barnes and Noble GROUPON and picked up these two books:
Have you read either of them? if so, what did you think??

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

1- really cute mug!
2- I haven't read "The Lucky One" but I've always wanted too! I hear good things, haha.

Token Yankee said...

The Lucky One is very good!

Leslie said...

The Lucky One is a great book! And anything by Emily Giffin is great.. I still need to read that one!

Hailey said...

Yay thanks for tagging me! It might be a few days till I get it done but I promise I'll have it up by the end of this week.

Kati said...

Heart of the Matter is AWESOME!!! One of my favorites!!! You will love it!

Amy F said...

The Lucky One is absolutely my favorite Nick Sparks book! I can't wait for the movie to come out!