I swear I'm never satisfied with my blog.... hence why the design is always changing! I wish I could justify spending money on a blog design...maybe someday...but for now- my own creations will have to work.
I love this. Love the name- love the color scheme. If this is just something you were able to design on your own you have a lot of talent girl! Maybe you should do blog design on the side while being the best OT ever! I have been a fan of all your makeovers blog and hair :) You got class girl- As they say on How I Met Your Mother- Steak Sauce ;)
4 comments:
I love this. Love the name- love the color scheme. If this is just something you were able to design on your own you have a lot of talent girl! Maybe you should do blog design on the side while being the best OT ever! I have been a fan of all your makeovers blog and hair :) You got class girl- As they say on How I Met Your Mother- Steak Sauce ;)
Love and Hugs,
Erin
I love the new design! Very cute!
The new design is really cute! I think this one might be a keeper! Hope you have a great weekend!
Haha, i love this, because I agree wholeheartedly! I am the same way about spending money on a blog design.. :) but yours looks GREAT
Post a Comment