Sunday, January 23, 2011

30 Day challenge - day 6

Just a reminder of the days:

{30 interesting facts about moi}

1. I'm an identical twin! that's my "go-to" whenever I have to introduce myself to my class and say an interesting fact about myself. 
oh and I have identical twin cousins too- that are boys.

2. I am slightly obsessed with coffee. I usually have at least 2-3 cups a day...mostly in the evenings though. The caffeine doesn't seem to affect me..and honestly I don't know if I would drink so much if it weren't for all the delicious creamers out there! my current fave is: 

3. I have a bad habit of leaving cabinet doors open. I think it just recently started but I will randomly look in the kitchen and see that all the cabinets are open!

4. When I sleep on my stomach I like to hang my feet off the end of the bed

5. Everything in my room is pink and/or green- and I didn't do it on purpose.

6. I never carry a purse! I just fit everything I need into my Coach clutch- it holds my wallet, chapstick, giftcard/coupon holder, and iphone

7.  As of right now I'm really interesting in working with people recovering from TBI's (Traumatic Brain Injuries) when I get out of Graduate School...but I may change my mind between now and then depending on my practicum experiences

8. I love names with 'y' in them .. ha I have names picked out for my future kids with y's in them
... hope the future hubs doesn't mind!
(edited to include examples: I love the names: Braedyn, Delainey, Lyndyn, Edynn, Emersyn & Bryce, Dylan, and Ryder)

9. I'm always early!. If I even think I might be late I get really stressed out.. I hatee it.
I usually get to appointments, school, even meeting up with friends too early and end up sitting in my car waiting until its time to go in..

10. My whole family's names start with the letter 'J'
Jay, Jane, Jason, Jessica and Jennifer.
I think its kindof neat but I dunno if I will name all my kids with the same 1st letter

11. I don't consider myself to be a morning person or a night person.. I think I'm at my best in the afternoon .. I don't like waking up early and I don't like staying up real late.

12.  I used to have really blonde hair.
...yea YIKES.

13. I played volleyball, soccer all throughout middle and high school..and ran hurdles for the track team my junior year of high school.

14. I have worked at Texas Steakhouse since I was 16- I've been a hostess, a waitress and worked in the kitchen.

15.  I've seen The Fray in concert..they are my favorite!
:)

16. I know a leeetle sign language (: I wish I knew more but I know enough to say what I need to say. ASL was probably my favorite class at JMU-  that and anatomy..(=

17. I can't waittt to get my own puppy. As of right now I want a miniature schnauzer (:

18. I've been on 5 mission trips to Michigan, New York, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, and New Hampshire! and I'd love to go on more in the future!

19. I sing...a lot. in the car/in the shower/around the house... even though I'm not that great at it ha ha and  I know the words to a gazillion songs.

20. I have no idea what I did before I had an iphone.. and I don't think I'll ever be without one again.

21. I hateee talking on the phone, always have.

22. I think that James Madison University is the best place on Earth.
So thankful I got to spend 4 years there (:

23.  At JMU, I was in an organization called SafeRides- it was pretty much the best. We gave students a ride home on Friday and Saturday nights from 10-3am. It was always entertaining! and we got to drive really nice rental cars!

24.  I love chicken, and could eat it every day.

25. I loove love love kids. I can't wait to have a few or 4 or 5... of my own! and I am so pumped for my brother to get married in July and have kids! eeek they are going to be sooo spoiled!

26. I hate that I love "reality" TV shows...its just so not real but so entertaining

27.  I'm obsessed with writing in my planner..even little stuff that I don't really need to write down.

28. I'm a pretty sensitive person- and no matter how hard I try I can never hide my feelings.

29.  I get to go on a field trip tomorrow!! To a Mental Health Hospital ..should be interesting

30. whew..this took me entirely TOO long

9 comments:

Kristy said...

What a fun post!! Uhhh, #8, you should have shared those Y names!! :)

Leslie said...

I love all of those kids names with y's! They're pretty!
I really liked learning more about you.. but I'm sure it took ten years to come up with 30 random facts if you're anything like me! haha

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaleena J. said...

Whaaaat? You are a twin! AWESOME! I would switch places with my twin all the time if I had one, do you guys ever do that?

Megan said...

LOVED these!!! Your interests (brain, children, etc) are very much like mine.

a field trip to a mental hospital sounds like my kind of day.

seriously.

Laura Darling said...

I can't believe you had blonde hair!! And that's awesome that you've been on 5 mission trips...I would love to go on one ! Have fun on your fiedtrip!

Megan | Freckled Italian said...

I love those creamers too. Anything that sweetens my coffee without actually having to put sugar in it is a go.

Good list! I'd like to visit a mental hospital, too. I just recently finished reading Plath's "The Bell Jar" and it was awesome.

Ashley said...

My sister works at Texas Roadhouse! I love that place :)

Mrs. Bee said...

I feel like we are twins- let me tell you what numbers I am the exact same for me:

3,4,6,8,9,11,16,19,21,24,25,26,27,28

That's 14 out of 30! WHEW!

Erin