I found a
blog design site i'm in love with...so in my attempts to make something similar- with the patterns and simplicity...i made these headers:
now I just can't decide if I like either of them better than what I have now....what do you think??
it was realllly easy so if anyone likes it and wants one with their title/own colors- just let me know it took like 10 minutes!!
7 comments:
You crack me up with all your blog changes! But I really like both of them... I can't decide which one I like better either! I think I'm leaning towards the new one, though!
They're both so cute! I'm not sure which I like more.
I like the one you have now but both are cute!
I really like the third one. Good job on those!
I love these!!
I would love for you make my blog over :)!!!
They are all so cute! I love the first and third ones! You should start selling designs...you are super talented!
How fun! I love cute headers. Yours is great!
Post a Comment