Friday, January 7, 2011

11 in 2011 - day 7


{Favorite Memory of 2010}

Graduating from James Madison University 
[Right after I got my "diploma"]
[Erica, Katie, Me, Jenn, Maria]
We went to school together all the way from Kindergarten to JMU (: 
[MVC- Mountain View Crew hah its the elementary school we all went to]
[@ the Grad party-Amanda, Katie, Jenn and I- friends since birth! ]
 [Jenn, Seth, Maria, Me, Brad and Katie- WE DID IT (: ]

I have a lot of good memories from 2010 which you can see here and here

13 comments:

Melissa Jo said...

Congratulations on graduating this year!

Kristy said...

Congrats!!! :)

Anonymous said...

That's so cute that you all went all the way through school together!! And I just read your post about someone thinking you and Jenn were the same person...how funny!! I barely have enough time for one blog, how does someone think you would have time to write two blogs as two different people?! Haha


Have a great weekend...I hear snow is in our future :)

Jacquie said...

Congratulations on Graduating!! Its a wonderful thing!

Hanna said...

Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! What a great memory for 2010!! :)

Jocelyn said...

Congrats on Graduation!! Great pictures!

Kit said...

Thats awesome...COngrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on graduation. It is such an accomplishment!

april@Party of Five
http://www.westerhold.blogspot.com

Brittany said...

Congrats on graduating :)

I think that's so awesome that you and your friends have been together since kindergarten! That's so rare :)

Jenni said...

Congratulations!

Token Yankee said...

Love your blog title! What a grat accomplishment!

Jenny said...

Congrats on graduating, that is great!

I gave you a stylish blogger award that I received earlier, check it out!