that's what my post the other day was about..soooo funny!
I finished Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks yesterday! I love/hate it when I finish a good book- I feel like I read so fast because I can't wait to see what happens and then all the sudden I'm finished and it leaves me wanting more! I loved this book! and I'll confess, I got teary eyed ...but that always happens when I read a Nicholas Sparks book! Have you read this book?!
hmm.. Now, I have enough time to read another book before heading back to school..so what should it be?
I have seen a couple of you have read this:
I've read the summary and it just doesn't seem like something I would usually read..but I might head over to B&N and read through a couple chapters and see if I could get into it...
any other suggestions? What are you reading right now?
***
soo this break I have spent an embarrassingly large amount of time on the couch with my laptop...and I am wondering what websites are you're favorites when you are browsing or need some guaranteed entertainment...other than blogging! I'm gonna need some new sites to contribute to my procrastination this semester! haha
Here are two of my go-to's:
1. People of Walmart
2. Dear Blank, Please Blank
"Dear Nickelback,
that's enough.
Sincerely, The World"
"Dear girls who have been dumped,
There are plenty of fish in the sea....Just Kidding! They're all dead.
Sincerely, BP"
"Dear cat,
Sorry for hoisting you in the air whenever 'The Circle Of Life" plays.
Sincerely, The Lion King enthusiast"
so..what are some of yours?




11 comments:
I always like reading passiveaggressivenotes.com.. they have some really funny office notes, and notes between roommates!
and I recently found http://damnyouautocorrect.com/ and it's hilarious the stuff the iphone corrects on some of those texts!
but people of walmart.com is a classic! i can spend hours looking at those crazy pictures!
i love a N. Sparks book. they are always, always a tear jerker. i just picked up Water for Elephants (bc I only read books that have movies coming out)and it's pretty good so far.
and i love fml.com, textsfromlastnight.com, dlisted.com, oh AND dressupchallenge.com (i think that it's).
I am trying to read lucky one by sparks but honestly I dont seeing that going well, because I can't get into at all!! but if you like some crime, you would maybe like A Deadly Game, about scott peterson, who killed lacey, or even James Patterson.
I just had to check out Dear Blank, Please Blank and it cracks me up!!!
Dear Cotton Eyed Joe,
Let's get to the bottom of this...where did you come from and where did you go?
Sincerely, Curious
Thanks for sharing this website it's hysterical
Check out whenparentstext.com
i thougth the same thing about the premise of hunger games. just started reading it though!
haha i LOVE people of walmart!!
check out www.damnyouautocorrect.com ... hilarious!! :)
xoxox
I feel the EXACT same way after I read a book! And I LOVE that "dear cat" one. That's hilarious!
I adore adore adore dear blank please blank!!! that cat one is hilarious!!
I haven't read that N. Sparks book, but one of my favorites of his is Message in a Bottle. Sooooo good and it was one of the books I didn't want to end. I'm reading Mini Shopaholic right now. It's the latest book in the Confessions of a Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella. I love her books! Highly recommend them if you want a good light and fun read! I like the auto-correct website, as well, that others have already shared.
I have not read that Nicholas Sparks book but I think I'm going to have to pick it up now since you're the second person to rave about it! I am a HUGE Jodi Picoult fan and loved loved loved the book "The Pact" yes she's also the one who wrote "My Sister's Keeper" such a shame these 2 books got made into movies either big screen or by lifetime because the books are SOO good! If you haven't read The Pact check it out- it had me sobbing by the end and I had never had an emotional reaction to a book before until then. Now I read a book and I become a blubbering idiot *Shakes fists* dang you Jodi Picoult!!
people of walmart..to funny.. Look forward to following you..
Post a Comment