January
sledding down ISAT hill
basketball game
our BIG list (:
February
blizzard-and we made a snow man!
tubing at Massanutten
in James Madison's arms (:
March
Spring Break at the beach
Snooki came to JMU
Game night at Amanda's + pics in our zebra t's
fun day on the Quad
night out for Alison's bday
out at The PubApril
Easter
my last night driving for SafeRides =\
Day trip to DC
picnic in the Arboretum
Jason (my bro) and Karen got Engaged!
The Fray (: <3
May
Lynsey's graduation
decorated our caps
the playground beside our apt finally opened
Braves v. Nationals game in DC
pics on the quad
Sunrise at Reddish Knob
Blake Mycoskie as our Commencement speaker
photoshoot around campus in our cap and gowns
I GRADUATED
=) we did it!
at our grad party afterwards
beach after graduation!
June
summer classes =\
poool time (:
baseball game
first visit to Radford to see the OT dept
out with Erica and Lyns
my diploma came in the mail!
trip to Claudeville
signed our lease for the apt in Radford







.jpg)













4 comments:
Enjoyed the pictures recapping your year. Hope you have a great new years! I also love the new blog background, so cute!
xoxo
Petchie
2010 was such a big year for you!!! I love the pic of the Red Sox stadium...I worked for them for two years before going back to grad school :) Happy New Year!! xoxo
Fun and BUSY year!
you had a busy year!! Looks like fun! I love seeing all of your pictures!
Wishing you all the best in 2011!
Post a Comment