Jenny gave me this blogging award...and now I'm passing it on!
Here's what this entails:
1.Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2.Share 7 things about yourself
3.Award 15 recently discovered bloggers
4. Notify these bloggers and tell them about the award
Soo.. 7 Things About Me.
1.Two years from now I will be an OTR/L
2. I'm a twin and her blog is here
3. I'm SO SO soo excited for my brother to get married in July...and i hope they have babies right away, I can't wait to be an aunt!
4. Im neither a night person or a morning person...I'm at my best in the afternoon.
5. Sometimes I wish I wasn't in grad school..and that I had a real job already and was making money instead of digging myself further into debt.
6. I have a bad habit of asking "what" even if I really did hear what you say
7. I check Craigslist everyday...for the pets..that I know I can't have right now.
Sooo..instead of choosing 15 of you.. if you read this then I want YOU to play along! Grab the award and do a post telling us 7 things about yourself!
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Number 6 is totally me. It drives my boyfriend crazy!
I'm a twin too! :]
Congrats on the award :)
I've always wanted a twin, or at least a sister around my age :(
I'm totally with you on #'s 4 and 6!
Hahaha, I check for pets on petfinder.com everyday, even though right now isn't the best time for a pup!
Post a Comment