Sunday, December 16, 2012

What's been goin' on?

A lot of things have happened since I last blogged.

1. I finished my fieldwork placement in Newport News the day after Thanksgiving.

2. I had 2 job interviews and got offers from both facilities but have chosen one in Chesapeake, Va- which is about 5 hours from home
so legit :)

3. My classmate/friend and I signed a lease for a great apartment in downtown Norfolk, VA...seriously love it! I'll have to post pics once we move in!  I'm so excited bc is it just 2 blocks from Norfolk's main mall :) ...could be dangerous!
this is a pic of our building.

4. I presented my graduate project, had my pinning ceremony, hooding ceremony and graduation this weekend. So I officially have my Masters in Occupational Therapy :)) 
Lauren and I 
My Family :)

Class of 2012
Megan (who I will be living with in Norfolk) and I

5. I helped my brother and sister-in-law move into their new house this weekend
its sooo pretty! I can't wait to see it once they get everyone unpacked 
6. I bought a new car... after my old car broke down on me in Newport News
2013 Acura ILX :) ...still needs a name --any suggestions?




4 comments:

Individually Unique; Together Complete said...

Wow, that's awesome! Congratulations on your Masters, your new apartment, and your new car! :]

Kristin said...

Congrats on finishing your master's!! And your new car. And the job. Sounds like everything is in the right place for ya.

Unknown said...

Congrats, Jess!!!!

Kristin said...

welcome back!!