Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Does it get any cuter?

The puppies are growing so fast!! I only see them every weekend and its crazy how much they change in just a week! I'm still obsessed with our precious they are!!

Martin

Knox

I LOVE his little baby teeth!


Mr. Sandy

He celebrated his 12th birthday on St. Patty's day

anddd Just because I was dog-sitting for my Brother and SIL this past weekend...
can't forget about those pups!

Duke


Princess


6 comments:

Michelle said...

They are all so adorable and precious! I love dogs! They are the sweetest animal! <3

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

omgggggg!!! i want to hug all of them! haha! have the puppies been a lot of trouble? so cute!

xx Kelly

www.MessyDirtyHair.com

Kristin said...

they all look very happy

J and A said...

Oh my gosh, I just adore all dogs, these ones are all so cute. :) Ours would just want to play with them all!!

Just Jess said...

They are all so adorable! Also, I wanted to let you know since you were a follower of JaneAustenPrepster that I have moved over to http://preppostgrad.blogspot.com/

Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

such cute puppies! i want them all :)

p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com