Sunday, March 25, 2012

3 new dresses :)

I've been on a dress hunt lately and have gotten three really cute ones (at least I think they are)- 
so I thought I'd share!

1. Red ruffle dress Forever 21

2. Blue Lace flutter sleeve dress from Kohl's

3. pink and white chevron dress Old Navy (still waiting on this one to arrive on my doorstep!)



I have been really wanting a maxi dress but after trying one on for the first time
I realized they just aren't for me!

Have you gotten any good Spring finds lately?

5 comments:

Suze said...

I need some new pants and dresses for work! Where do you shop?

Lindsey S said...

I love them!!! ESPECIALLY the navy one. I think I need that!

Leslie said...

I love that chevron dress!! Spring weather makes me want dresses like CRAZY.

Kristin said...

love the kohls one!!

Jessica said...

I tweeted I need that chevron dress! I design of the F21 dress too!