- School is still going pretty welll... we have our first real treatment session with our pediatric clients this week (the past two weeks were both used for evaluations/observations)...I am excited for it, but also nervous! hope he likes the activities I planned!!!
- We had our last intramural softball game tonight at 6...if we had won we would have played in the championship game at 8..but we lost. AND the cute umpire was there... bummer x2.
- I actually ran, like really ran for the first time in TOOOO long yesterday.. ran for 2.5 miles and was proud (: I think I am hopping back on the running wagon now! after being off for way too long! I miss how I felt when I knew I was in shape! I have a few weeks to get prepared for the 5k on Thanksgiving break
- I bought these boots the other day and can't wait to get them in!! supposed to be here on Nov 1st! What do ya think?? I got the caramel color on the right...
- We dog sat for our brother and sister-in-law while they went to Italy for a week. yeah they live the life (jealous) and we had the best time with the little doggie. I only took about a million picture of her! but here are some of my favorites:
| melt my heart, sooo sweet. |
| "really, do you have to do your hw??" this was before she jumped in my lap and laid on my computer! |
| so smart, learned to look out the window |
| sleepy pup..after the night she woke me up at least once every hour! |
- I now have puppy fever and I want to clone Princess and have one of my own! She is a Golden Retriever and Cocker Spaniel mix and is the absolute sweetest most loving dog ever.. such a cuddler!
- I registered for my VERY last semester of class for my Masters degree!!! Even though I will still have two 3-month full time internships next summer and next fall...this spring semester is my last one of actual classes on campus! May not be my last semester EVER since I am not ruling out my Ph.D. in the very distant future..we'll see.
- alrighty....time to watch my new fave show. REVENGE.. have ya'll been watching it??? so good!


5 comments:
I've been a major blog slacker lately too. I'm in love with those boots!! I want a pair like that! Where did you get them from?!
Oh my gosh, that dog is precious!
Love those boots! I'm looking for a pair exactly like that. Where did you find them? I have been slacking lately too...just can't get into a routine!
you are getting close on that MASTERS!! woohoo!
Such a precious puppy! And I love those boots too! Post a link!
New follower!
http://namelessfornow1.blogspot.com
Post a Comment