Tuesday, November 8, 2011

always playin catch up on here

well well well.. i guess it should be no surprise that I haven't blogged in over a week. I mean, really this is becoming a trend.
-School is really starting to pick up- I can't believe we are already into week 11!! I have an insane amount of work to do in the next month before the semester is over! Its always the end of the semester that kills me- every class has major papers/projects/presentations due!
-I have been slowly, but surely, updating my OT blog with what is going one with school and my pediatric client.
I am so glad I decided to start that because it will be great to look back on..and then I plan to keep up with it when I actually become an OT :)
-Only 2 more days until I will be on my very first plane ride! A group of 8 of us are flying to Providence, Rhode Island for the American Occupational Therapy Association Student Conclave...basically a HUGE conference for OT students all over the US! I am SO excited :))) but getting anxious about flying even though EVERYone has told me it is no big deal and 'its the safest way to travel' ...still send up some good thoughts for me- and the pilot! :)


andd just to save this post from being completely and utterly BORING..here are my favorite recent pinterest finds:
How neat are these DIY ornaments: styrofoam ball, buttoms, pins and ribbon! 
def on my to-do list over break!

I want these shoes is all three colors!! I wish they were not $119 or else I'd def grab a pair!

i NEED (yes, need) this dress..  I have been wanting a one-shoulder black dress and this one is perfect!  i love how it is not skin-tight like most of the ones I see... #wishlist.

um, how GORGEOUS is this room? if this was my house- i don't think i would ever leave this room!  I would maybe take out the green pillows and replace with plum or brown but still. love love love.

I really want one of these type of ear warmers! 
There are TONS on Etsy and I just may have to order one :) ...or maybe my mom can make me one!
okay, so it was still boring. sorry! 
have a great Tuesday :)

7 comments:

Jessi said...

I love the dress too!

And I would have to say I agree with you about those green pillows, they don't seem to fit in. Plum would work well. :)

Amanda said...

Love the dress and ornament. P.S. Is Pinterest not the most amazing way to spend time on the Internet?!? :)

Domesticable said...

love everything. I love that dress so much and the shoes...well... are soooo awesome!

Good luck with school this week and until finals are over!

Lura
x

Miss Southern Prep said...

I love that dress! Where is it from? And I agree, switch those pillows out for some plum colored ones, and I would never leave!

Miss Southern Prep said...

I love that dress! Where is it from? And I agree, switch those pillows out for some plum colored ones, and I would never leave!

Kristin said...

love that DIY ornament!! And those ear warmers are so cute!! funny how we just blogged about pinterest today lol

Jennifer said...

I love that dress and the ear warmers! Also, my fiance is in the process of applying to PT programs at various universities and has also looked in to some OT programs as well. It's great to be able to read about your experiences!

-Jennifer
lifeasjennifer121.blogspot.com