Friday, October 14, 2011

Fall Blog Swap!



This was my very first blog swap and I loved participating!! Fall is my favorite season so I couldn't pass up the change to exchange some great fall items :) I was matched up with Veronika and had never seen her blog before so it was a great way to meet a new blogger :)
I was soo excited when I got my package- Veronika did an amazing job decorating everything!!
here's what I received:

I absolutely love everything!! She got me: 
a dark purple/black bracelet, 
a decorative pumpkin, 
a scarf, 
chocolate/mints, 
Hot Apple Toddy candle and decorative holder, 
a starbucks giftcard and a mug!!
I was soo disappointed in the UPS people because the candle and the mug were broken and Veronika did such a good job of wrapping everything in bubble wrap! =\ I superglued the handle back on to the mug so I can still use it :)

She also sent me the cutest card that will filled with fall confetti- too cute!! 
and Are you not DYING over her amazing handwriting?? I seriously wish that was a font on the computer that I could use on my blog!! So pretty! :)

Thank you SO MUCH Veronika !!
everyone should click on over and check out her blog :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess...thank YOU now, for YOUR sweet post! =) Just read it & I am so so sad about the broken things!!! UPS..."YOU'RE FIRED!" =( So happy you love everything though & thank you for your very kind words! =) XO

Lindsey S said...

After seeing everyone's swap posts, I wish I'd participated! You got some good stuff :) What a bummer that your stuff was broken:(

Lindsey S said...

And this is how I "met" your sister - through a blog swap! haha

Laura Darling said...

Such cute stuff! And I do love her handwriting!

Caroline said...

Boo for the broken items! But you did get some cute stuff. Thanks so much for participating!

Domesticable said...

How did y'all find each other for the blog swap? I want to do that!!!