soo..for this break I figured I need a good way to waste time...seeing as how I don't have a job, and all I do during the days is get up early and go to the gym and sometimes lay by the pool...
so last Tuesday I started watching Friday Night Lights from season 1. I never watched it before, but that's the beauty of Netflix, esp when I can just pull it up on the TV downstairs... I'm a couple episodes away from finishing season 1 and I just can't get enough! Did you ever watch this show..my friend said that this past season was the last one and there won't be any new ones again! It really makes highschool boys look too good...mmm ..and Coach Taylor..yes, please.
Monday, August 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I've heard SUCH great things about this show...it makes me want to get Netflix just so I can watch it. I've been needing a new show too, so I starting watching Grey's Anatomy again from the very beginning on Hulu...and I am loving it. I forgot about so much of what happened in the beginning!
i was soo suckered into friday night lights. i borrowed the first two seasons from a friend and i couldn't stop watching them. i love coach taylor's wife, her style on the show is amazing and it makes me want to live in texas and have red hair...
It ONLY gets better! I started watching at the beginning of the summer via Netflix as well. I was sucked right in. I just finished the whole series about a week ago. My best friend bought the five season, so I bored it from her so I could finish it up. And, seriously where were those gentleman when I was in high school?!
Post a Comment