Eight Fears
{one}
I am afraid that I will be single forever. yep. That scares me...
but I just have to remember that:
{two}
I am afraid that I will never be a mother.. ooh I want to be a mom SO bad one day..
even if number 1 doesn't come true.
{three}
I am afraid that I won't be the kind of Occupational Therapist I want to be...
{four}
I am afraid of the day that my Nana doesn't remember who I am..she has dementia and forgets a lot of things..she doesn't even know she has a daughter any more (but she hasn't seen her in years)..luckily for me I see her about everyday so she hasn't forgotten me yet..but it's a matter on time
{five}
I am afraid of giving presentations! they make me so nervous and I just don't know why! I can talk to everyone in my class all day but when I stand up in the front of the classroom I get all nervous and eek i hate it!
{six}
I'm afraid of losing touch with my best friends when we all get married and get "real jobs"
..who knows where that will take us. I can't imagine my life without my best friends in it!
{seven]
I am afraid I will never be out of debt. after 4 years of undergrad, and these 2.5 years of grad school..I'm sitting on a pretty good amount of loans that I will have to repay.. I need to learn to manage my money better and build up some savings...
{eight}
annnd.. I'm afraid that i can't come up with a 8th fear



2 comments:
Eight is a lot of fears!
You WILL find someone and get married. You're sweet and pretty - you have nothing to worry about!
I'm sorry about your grandma. I can't imagine what that is like. Just hold on to the sweet memories you do have and go see her as much as possible! xo
Your blog is so adorable. And the being single fear? God knows all things. I'm sure he has a really special guy and he will show you him when the time is right.
So happy to have come across your blog. New follower <3
Lots of love
simplycamylla.blogspot
Post a Comment