Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Football team link up!

I have never been a fan of professional football...I'm really only a fan of one college football team.. and that's my DUKES :) I became a fan from attending JMU..football games are so much fun and I went to pretty much every home game and a few away games.  My favorite parts of JMU games are when we make a first down..the announcer says "FIRST DOWN J M U" and then all the fans say "duuuuuukes" and then when we get a touchdown everyone throws purple and yellow streamers!
One incident at a football game that I will never forget is when our Mascot, the duke dog, got into a fight with another teams mascot..it was hilarious!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from football games at JMU:

Duke Dog making fun of the other teams stretching

me, Katie and Jenn at our very last game as students
Bridgeforth
streamers :)
Marching Royal Dukes
game vs. Virginia Tech..in the pouring rain

oh hey Duke Dog :)

best game ever...beating Virginia Tech at their stadium!!
my class ring with Bridgeforth in the background

Here's what JMU's stadium is going to look like soon.. they are renovating it and making it huge!
oohh now I am really looking forward to heading back to JMU this fall for football games!! which reminds me I need to buy my homecoming ticket!


Go Link up with Lindsay and show us your favorite teams!

6 comments:

henning love said...

wow that is a great looking stadium! football games are a lot of fun with friends i attend games more for the socialization aspect than the actual game to watch

Caitlin C. said...

I looove the picture of your class room.. how pretty! All of these pictures are great.. I can't waiiiit for football season to start! AH :)

Sam W. said...

cute pictures!! i love everything about football (well, mostly the food and friends!).

Sam @ fitness food & faith

Rebecca said...

I just found you blog and I love it so much and just followed!
Cant believe you go to JMU! Half of my high school went there and I always visit =]

erica said...

Love the pictures! I definitely cannot wait for football season!

xo

Lindsey S said...

I've been to two JMU football games - one when I was looking at the school and one when my sister was there and her bro-in-law was in the band. LOVE the band!

Thanks for linking up!