I've posted this before but thought I would re-post it in case any of my new followers hadn't seen it or in case any of you want to link back to this post for your followers.
***
If you wonder why you never receive replies to the comments you leave on other blogs it's probably because you don't have your email set up correctly. I know I love to reply to comments via email and I'm sure lots of other bloggers do too so here are some simple instructions to fix that!
1. go to the Blogger Dashboard
2. click edit profile (beside your picture on the dashboard)
3. look in the privacy section.
4. Click the box that says show my email address
5. In the identity section enter your email address
6. Scroll down and click Save Profile
voila!
and now you will receive replies to your comments (:
1 comment:
Glad you did this!
Post a Comment