Thursday, August 25, 2011

10 days of you: 6 places


{one}
my favorite place on earth- JMU duh.

{two}
Washington DC

{three}
McAfee's Knob- on the AT in VA
{four}
 Canadaigua, NY- on a mission trip
The VA hospital my group went to

{five}
Nashville, TN- on a mission trip
we thought it was HILarious to park the church van by the liquor store!
HA these were our showers- that got tipped over!
Stayed at the Gaylord Opryland one night- AMAZING. look it up.
downtown Nashville.
{six}
Florida

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Opryland Hotel is a favorite of mine! We used to go during the holiday season every year!

Heather said...

I LOVE the Opryland Hotel. If you ever have the opportunity go back during Christmas-time. The lights are spectacular!

Life With Lauren said...

Really want to go to opryland hotel!

Lindsey S said...

Girl! GET OFF THE EDGE!!!

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to go to McAfee's Knob but I never got the guts to go! I stuck with some of the small trails around instead :-)