Thursdays night: Rehearsal/Dinner
The rehearsal was at the church and lasted over an hour and a half ha made it seem like the ceremony would be soo long (but it wasnt)..then we headed to a the club house at Ashley Plantation (a golf course/neighborhood) for a luau inspired rehearsal dinner.
![]() |
| me and my bridesmaid gift- a monogrammed bag full of goodies :) |
at 9:30 we headed over to the Bride-to-Be's house for a bridal breakfast- her step dad and g'man make us a delicious breakfast of fruit, pancakes, eggs, sausage gravy, biscuits, and mimosas! We took some pictures out on her deck in the shirts that Katie' made all of us:
After that we headed to get our hair done...I took this picture to the salon:
I wish I had taken a picture of the how my hair turned out! It was really pretty but of course, it never looks exactly like the inspiration!
After the hair appointment, Jenn and I headed over to Brooke's house for her to do my nails- didn't feel like paying someone to do them! Then the three of us headed to meet Katie at the church. For a while it was just the four of us and then the rest of the bridesmaids showed up and we all got dressed, did out make-up and were ready for pictures!
![]() |
| me and Brooke -the MOH |
![]() |
| ha ha big hug- which is really Katie and Jenn's thing |
![]() |
| brooke putting on the garter |
Katie and Sterling did the "First Look/Reveal" where just the two of them met in the Sanctuary to see each other for the first time- apparenly they both cried their eyes out when they first saw each other!! I can't wait to see those pictures! Once they finished taking some pics of just the two of them we all went outside to take bridal party pictures before the ceremony
![]() |
| Bride and Groom |
![]() |
| all of us wedding party |
![]() |
| me and the beautiful bride |
After the ceremony while everyone else headed to the reception,we all stayed after and took more pictures in the sanctuary. Then we headed to the reception and it was sooo much fun!! we danced the night away! :)
Tomorrow Katie and Sterling are off to Hawaii for their Honeymoon ( ha and tomorrow my brother and SIL are on their way home from Hawaii and they honeymoon!)
Check Jenn's blog soon for lots more wedding pictures!!










3 comments:
everyone I know has been going to Hawaii for their honeymoons too!! popular destination!! I love the color of y'alls bridesmaid dresses! Gorgeous pictures!
I love the color scheme. You look so pretty!
I hope you're going to take a break next weekend instead of going to another wedding :)
I can't believe you had two weddings back to back! Popular girl :)
Post a Comment