Monday, July 4, 2011

my brother is a married man!

Friday night was the wedding rehearsal and then dinner at 419 West...dinner was sooo good and so were the drinks!  here's a few pics from rehearsal/dinner:
Me, Karen, Jason and Jenn
Jenn, Amanda, Me and Katrina (the flower girl)
Amanda, Katrina, Angie (Jason's new SIL), Lena, Abbe, Jenn and Me

after the rehearsal dinner on Friday night, Amanda and I headed downtown and met up with Brooke, Derick and two girls from my fieldwork site to see a band called Rutledge playing at Martins! It was a fun time- I just wasn't feeling good because I ate entirely too much at dinner!
brooke, amanda and me

amanda and i
Derick and Brooke.. best one I could get of them two!
Me, Rachael and Mary

oohkayy now onto yesterday...it was perfect.
I have never ever seen my brother happier than he was yesterday.

We went and got our hair done at 10 in the a.m...after watching some of the closing arguments in the Casey Anthony trial of course... I loved my hair! This is the picture I showed the stylist:
and this is how it turned out- needless to say: Carrie has lots more hair to work with!



We got to Hidden Valley Country Club around 1:45 to do our makeup, get dressed and take pre-ceremony pictures.. then at 4:00 the ceremony started! I was nervous to walk down the aisle in front of all of those people- but I didn't fall! haha After the ceremony we took more pictures while everyone else went inside for food and drinks..

The flower girl and me

with my new SIL
Jason waiting for his bride!
Jenn and I walking out with Karen's brother, Keith (not sure who I'm looking at)
so cute!



Once we were done with pics we came inside to get food and drinks and then the dancing started! It was so fun- I danced so much with Jason's new neices they are just too precious.  One of my brother's friends may have had a few more drinks than anyone else ahah but he was having so much fun and kept trying to get Jenn and I to come dance with him...I found out that as long as I was holding a baby I was safe! haha
with my little dance partner, Abby
Jenn and I with our twin cousins Austin and Ian
Amanda and I
with my baby cousin Price
Dancing with Abby, Ashley and Brooks

first dance



me, amanda, katie, jenn

sisters :)

with Katie and Brooke

allllrighty guess that's enough pictures for today :)



oh, and HAPPY 4th of July!!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

LOVED your hair! Your pictures are beautiful!

Lindsay said...

It looks like yall had a great time! So fun :)

Lindsey S said...

Looks like a great day! You look so pretty :)

Kristin said...

Looks like a great wedding!!

Leslie said...

what a gorgeous wedding!! I love your hair!! it looks so pretty!

Melissa Jo said...

I love it when siblings get married, so much fun! I love the color blue on you and that hair is PERFECT choice too!