Monday, June 20, 2011

My Style Monday

it's been quite some time since I linked up with Lindsey for My Style Monday but here goes...

My Style Monday


ready for work at the Library -ya like my name tag? haha
top- Polo
Khakis- gap
shoes- payless 

top and jeans- old navy
sandals- gap

my pants look weird in this pic..oh well..
this is an outfit I wore to fieldwork the other day
top- who knows?
black pants- old navy
shoes- dansko clogs <3

pardon the messy room :)
This is what i wore to my cousin's bridal shower
dress- F21
gold sandals- gap


8 comments:

Leslie said...

I love that orange dress!!!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Cute!! Love the orange on you :)

erica said...

Loving that tangerine colored dress looks absolutely gorgeous on you! I just came across your blog and absolutely love it! I am your newest follower.

xo

Brianna Renee said...

i love the F21 dress, perfect for hot summer days :)

Shelby said...

Love the old navy top! So cute!

sweetconfessions21.blogspot.com

Lindsey S said...

So I'm really late on this, but thanks for linking up!! :)

I love LOVE that orange dress and sandals! And how do you like working at a library? I loved it!

Courtney B said...

LOVE your dress!! It's SO perfect for summer!

love jenny xoxo said...

cute outfits! I love the orange dress!!!

XOXO