Fun, fun!! Did you know that I used to work for the Salem Avalanche (now the Red Sox)? I was the Community Relations Manager for two years...I loved it, but then decided to go back to school to get my Masters and well, you know the rest :) Glad you got to get away for a little while!
9 comments:
Wow yall had fun :) love that cupcake picture, looks yummy!!!!
That cupcake looks delicious!
Fun, fun!! Did you know that I used to work for the Salem Avalanche (now the Red Sox)? I was the Community Relations Manager for two years...I loved it, but then decided to go back to school to get my Masters and well, you know the rest :) Glad you got to get away for a little while!
Red velvet anything is amazing! Yummm!
Love your pics, looks like you had a lot of fun! :)
Looks like y'all had so much fun! That cupcake looks sooo good!
Looks like so much fun!
xo
Fun trip!! :)
Looks like you all had a great time! I love baseball and red velvet! :)
YUM! That cupcake looks delicious! I am so jealous of all the baseball games you went to. I LOVE MLB!!
Post a Comment