Wednesday, May 18, 2011

pasta!

welll I'm finished with day one of summer classes! it was definitely a LONG day.
my first class in Professional Seminar which is related to my Tu/Th fieldwork. 
Shouldn't be too hard but will probably be boring.
my second class of the day- which is FOUR hours long- is called Tools For Practice and today we made our own pasta! then we cooked it and got to eat it- it was soooo easy and really good, better than I'd expected! I think I'm gonna try to make it for the fam at home sometime.
Lauren cutting the dough into strips
Kate laying them out to dry
my group's pasta hanging out to dry
Kate, Lindsay, Lauren, Megan and I with our pasta!
final product.. YUM

 All in all it was a great day. While I'm not too fond of being back to classes,
I am happy to be back onto somewhat of a routine. 
welll now I'm gonna fix some coffee, and relax for a little bit until I have to go to work =\

Happy HUMP DAY everyone (:

9 comments:

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

Oh my gosh, I bet that that was the most delicious pasta you have ever tasted! Wow!

Jesslyn Amber said...

So awesome! I've always wanted to make my own pasta!

Erin said...

Yum! My old college roommate always makes her own pasta (she's VERY italian) :) It looks like a lot of fun!

Nicole said...

That sounds like a really fun class! I'd be down if I got to make a meal everyday. :)

Petchie said...

Boo! Summer classes stink! Fortunately I have only one summer class this semeste rand it's online, which I am so glad about. And that pasta does look really yummy!!

xoxo
Petchie
http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

Suze said...

Tools for practice looks like a fun easy class to take :) fun pictures you took !!!

Leslie said...

That looks like a fun class!! I would love to know how to make my own pasta!

erica said...

How neat to make your own pasta. I dont think I could ever do that.

xo

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, what a cool class!! I never got to take stuff like that!!