Tuesday, May 17, 2011

back to school!

wellll I'm back at Radford now for summer session. I'll have class allll day wednesdays and fieldwork all day on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Classes should be pretty fun this summer though- one is called Tools For Practice and we are doing lots of craft type things- so I'll def be taking pics of the stuff we do! (:

I started work at the Library yesterday morning but just drove down for my shift and then headed back home for the evening. Work was a leetle overwhelming, not gonna lie. I worked at a small library on campus this past fall and spring but for the summer I'm at the big main library and there is SO much more stuff to do than at the TRC (where i work during the fall/spring). After work I headed back home to go to the RedSox game for a Dollar Monday with Jenn, Amanda, Brooke, Katie and Erica. I took some pics but don't have the camera cord right now to upload them, womp womp.  (annd i still haven't uploaded the DC pics either. yeah i'm off my game!)

Today, I just headed to the gym and packed and did my laundry then headed back here for work this evening. it was a little less overwhelming today, which is good! I think I will get the hang of things pretty quickly and summer session will be rather slow so that's good too.

alrighty, yeah BORING POST. I'm off to watch The Voice  [ #teamblake ]

3 comments:

Lindsey S said...

Good luck with summer classes!

Upload those pictures, girl!

Jessi said...

Can't wait to see the pictures.

Summer classes? Overachiever! Just kidding...!

Kati said...

I recorded The Voice last night, so I can watch it for the first time! I've heard such great things!