Monday, May 16, 2011

My Style Monday

I'll do a recap of my weekend in DC with some pics soon- maybe tomorrow?
but you can go over to Jenn's blog for her version and some pictures!

nowww.. onto My Style Monday

My Style Monday

dress- charlotte russe
tank- Gap
Sandals- Gap

dress- Gap
gold sandals- Gap
necklace- F21

 shirt- walmart
jean shorts- gap

top- Target
shorts- Gap
flip-flops: Rainbows




12 comments:

Suze said...

cute outfits :)

Hope your having a great day!

Jessica said...

I love those two dresses. And that top from Wal-Mart is such a pretty color!

Mandy said...

I really like your bag in the last picture!

Leslie said...

cute outfits!!! I love that walmart shirt!

Lindsey S said...

I am a dress girl and I looove yours! You are too cute :)

Thanks for linking up!

Holly said...

I love the first dress and the ruffled top! :)

Kati said...

Cute outfits! :)

Michelle said...

you look so cute! love the first two dresses! :)

erica said...

Oh my word! I love all your outfits!

xo

Preppy Twin said...

awesome outfits!

LV said...

Cute outfits! Love your Gap Dress!

http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

Megan said...

You are adorable! I love the black dress and pink top!!