Wednesday, May 4, 2011

DONE! + randomness

First off, thanks so much for the sweet comments on my My Style Monday post :) and Hello to my new followers!! :))   I loove to reply to comments via email sooo if you haven't already, 
check our this post and follow the steps pleaseee :) !
 ***
YAYYY I'm officially finished with my 2nd semester of graduate school! It feels amazing but at the same time it REALLY does NOT feel like summer break...probably because I only get 14 days off before classes and fieldwork starts back up!  but there's only THREE more semesters of class left then two of  full time fieldwork- eeek i just know it will all go by so fast!!

This week has bee pretty great-can't complain! I've been able to sleep until 9:30 every morning, just had to watch presentations on Monday, present/watch videos on Tuesday and then I took my only written final today at 2:30!It was only 10 questions- all short answer/essay and not TOO terrible. Now I just gotta wait for my grades to be posted- hopefully soon!

oooh and i got an email the other day about a Graduate Assistantship position for the summer and I'm so happy! It will be 10 hours a week, at the library. I will NEED that money to pay for gas! I was getting nervous about what I would do this summer but WHY do I worry-- Everything always works out doesn't it? I just hope I get to have a LITTLE fun this summer!

Monday evening Jenn, Brooke and I decided to walk downtown to get some frozen yogurt and then we walked back to our apartment on the trail by the river...it was probably about a 2.5 mile walk! 

cheesecake and cherry froyo with cheescake on top- YUM





Tuesday, was one of my classmate's birthday and another girl brought in cupcakes and I thought they were SO cute: 

I was planning on packing up and heading home this evening..buttt I think I'll put that off til tomorrow! I just want to relax and not do a thing! which is exactly what I'm gonna do tonight! oh and watch The Real World duh.

Alright, I'm off to catch up on ya'lls blogs :))

8 comments:

Megan | Freckled Italian said...

Cute cupcakes!!! I need to make some soon. I want to bake but it's so silly to do it when it's just me.

Leslie said...

those cupcakes are cute! Congratulations on being finished with your semester! Enjoy your 2 weeks off! :)

Erin said...

Yes!! I'm SO excited that you are done with school for a little bit! That froyo looks amazing by the way! Enjoy your little break, you certainly deserve it!

Amy F said...

YAY for your finals being over!!! I'm sure you rocked them!!

Ummm, that cheesecake froyo looks beyond amazing!! I want!!

Have fun relaxing this evening!! :)

Kati said...

Congratulations! Take some time celebrate finishing another semester!

Jesslyn Amber said...

I found your blog through my friend Michelle. :) You're so adorable! I'm a new follower.

Congrats on completing your 2nd semester of grad school. That is awesome!!! :)

Suze said...

Congrats on accomplishing 2nd semester of grad school and the grad assistantship :)

frozen yogurt looks soo yummy so does the cupcake!

have a great rest of your evening!

kebowman said...

oh my gosh... you have NO idea how good that froyo looks to me! You've got me wanting some!!