Monday, January 3, 2011

noreply-comment@blogspot.com

If you wonder why you never receive replies to the comments you leave on other blogs...you probably don't have your email set up correctly.  Here's some simple instructions to fix that!

1. go to the Blogger Dashboard
2. click edit profile (beside your picture on the dashboard)
3. look in the privacy section. 
4. Click the box that says show my email address
5. In the identity section enter your email address
6. Scroll down and click Save Profile

voila! 
 and now you will receive replies to your comments (:

9 comments:

Petchie said...

I must admit, I am indeed guilty of not having my email up. In my defense I am new to blogging and still trying to figure everything out. But thanks for the instructions, this will be a big help!

xoxo
Petchie

Unknown said...

This is great! ... I might have to link back to this because a lot of my followers dont have their email set up the right way!

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

R u a twin???? I keep thinking you and Jenn from Jenn's Journey are the same person!!!

Kristin said...

good tip for those that dont have it set up correctly!

PinkLouLou said...

DITTO. I am reposting this... credit you of course ;)

Jacquie said...

I completely Agree with this!! It drives me insane!!

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

I left you a little sorry and shout out on my blog!! ;)

Lindsay said...

I just linked up to this post and asked people to do the same, lets see if it works. :)

Domesticable said...

Thanks for sharing this! I am excited to see more activity in my email now :)