Monday, May 2, 2011

My Style Monday


My Style Monday


Here's a few outfits that I wore last week...


Tuesday
I had a presentation so this is what I wore! 
Dress- old navy
Black Cardigan- not sure bc I've had it so long!
sandals- Gap

Wednesday
White Tshirt- Target
Grey Cardigan- Gap
Navy Shorts- J.Crew
Sandals- Rainbows

Thursday
This is what I wore for my poster presentation
Same black cardigan as Tuesday
White Ruffle Tank Top- Gap
Black Dress Pants- Gap
Black pumps- Payless

Dinner on Thursday night
I wore the same white ruffle tank the whole day
Pink Cardigan: Gap
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Gold T-strap Sandals: Gap


Soooo didn't realize how often I wore a cardigan. but I loove them!

Hop on over to Lindsey's blog and see what everyone else wore this past week !!

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE :)



15 comments:

Lindsay said...

I have that same white shirt from Target :)

Kati said...

Cute, cute! Love the purple dress and the shorts outfit! :)

Lindsey S said...

Thanks for linking up! I am loving that dress and I need to find some more cute shorts - love these!

Asha said...

love your outfits and your blog :) i'm your newest follower! i'd love if you check out my blog too at

ashareye.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

Cardis are my fave!

Suze said...

loving your outfits girlie!

Michelle said...

Loving your outfits! Such cute cardigans! I love them too! Love your white ruffle tank too :)

Erin said...

I think you look really good in Cardigans! I love your first outfit for your presentation! You look like a model! So happy I got to see pictures! Have a great day!

Erin

Cara S. said...

Love that Old Navy dress! Is it new like as in this season? I may need to get me one of those! So cute, love your style girl. New follower here.

Megan said...

I love wearing cardigans, too! I love the dress outfit and the Thursday dinner outfit! So cute!

Amy F said...

Loving your dress and the white shirt, black pants and pumps outfit!! :)

Raven said...

cute clothes miss!! and I love that you love cardigans. Did you happen to watch my vlog with me and my husband? I totally made fun of cardigans. I hope I didn't offend you. They look so cute on you!! :)

love jenny xoxo said...

cute outfits! I love that purple dress, looks gorgeous on you!

XOXO

Caitlin C. said...

Cuteee outfits.. love the pink cardigan and ruffle tank! I have something similar in my closet :)

erica said...

Hi gorgeous. I am absolutely loving all of your outfits! You look fab in a cardi! I just found your blog and am loving it. I am your newest follower.

xo