Thursday, April 14, 2011

What I'm Playin' + job interview?

Photobucket

<333




***

soo..Jenn sent me a job link the other day for a "Life Skills Trainer at an inpatient facility for people recovering from Brain Injuries... I emailed the contact person asking what the hours would be for a part-time position and she emailed me back yesterday ...and didnt answer my question..but said that she wanted to schedule an interview with me! eeeeek. I'm nervous because I've never had a real interview before...but I really couldn't pass up the chance because it would be GREAT experience !
sooo I emailed her back today and said I'm free either next Thursday or next Friday...
send up some prayers for me please!

4 comments:

Laura Darling said...

GOOD LUCK! I'm sure you will do great!

Amy F said...

You'll do great! Practice some sample interview questions with a friend to build up your practice beforehand! Best of luck hun! :)

Suze said...

good luck girl, will be praying tomorrow!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!! It's very exciting!