Well, hello weekend, SO nice to see you again (:
annnnd I'm soo glad that Im not sooo stressed with lots of papers to write..
I can actually relax...and it feels weird. but good.
Today has been pretty good- minus waking up early. I had to head to work but it was "teacher/faculty appreciation day" in the building where I work and they had free massages for the teachers and faculty so my boss told me I could go down and get a massage! I have never had one before so I was a littttle nervous. ha but it was a good experience- not as intense and I thought and i'm not dying to get another one soon.. and the girl who did it was named Avalon..i mean really? could there be a better name for a massage therapist??
after work Jenn and I headed home, had dinner at our Nana's house and then went back to our old highschool to see a play. We saw our old asst soccer coach so it was nice to catch up a bit! The play was pretty good, it was weird seeing an actual play, where the characters talk, since I have seen a couple of operas this semester thanks to my roomie!
anywho, today was FINALLY PAY DAY (: thank goodness cause i was about broke!
so I had to do a leetle online shopping and ordered this dress from Forever21:
looooove it! I really hope it comes in time for Easter!
Tomorrow Im planning on hitting up a couple of stores around here and trying to find some shoes to wear to both of the weddings I'm in this summer, luckily I need silver for both! and I get to pick up my bridesmaid dress for Katie's wedding..can't wait to see it in the right size/color (=
and Sunday- I can't waiittt to go to church. We are having a special Palm sunday service that should be really good! We are going to TRY to get dad to come.. so pray for him, please?
alright well hope everyone has a grrrrreat weekend (:


4 comments:
that is a really cute easter dress!
and i LOVE online shopping.
it's just a little dangerous. haha.
enjoy your break :)
Cute dress!
Super cute dress!! Now you're making me want to do some online shopping! Hope you enjoy your weekend...finally! :)
Oh, wow! That dress is DARLING! Money well spent :o)
Post a Comment