I finished my Evidence Synthesis!!!
For those of you who are lucky enough to have NO idea what an Evidence Synthesis is.....
I had to come up with a clinical question: Is cognitive rehabilitation an effective occupational therapy intervention to improve the community integration of veterans with traumatic brain injury?
(whew!)
and then I had to find at least 6 scholarly articles/studies that answer that question...which required me to peruse through over twenty studies....
then analyze them alllllll
and finally combine it into a paper...
allll together...a grand total of FIFTEEN pages... in TWO days, holla!
I am just SO relieved to have that done!
In about two weeks I have to put alll this information on a poster board and present it...fun?
yeah, def not looking forward to that...
***
annnd because I can't wait til Thursday for "What I'm Playin"...I can't get enough of this song! If you watch Army Wives then you heard it on Sunday...and i just love it!
(Do any of you watch Army Wives??)

5 comments:
hooooray! what a relief!!!!!! congratulations! :)
Ok SO glad I'm not in school anymore :) love your blog, Question...is your blog name "It's just jess" a shout out to Will and Grace?? I love that show!!!!
Wow, all of that in two days?! That is AWESOME! Great job hun!
I want to start watching Army Wives, I've seen a few episodes here and there, but I need to see it from the very beginning.
Wow, i must say I am completely amazed that you wrote all 15 pages in 2 days, that is pretty impressive!
xoxo
Petchie
yay girl!! happy i stumbled onto your blog!
Post a Comment