Wowza am I happy to be back!!!
I planned on taking the week off from blogging and facebook because I just has SO much work to do- I am now FINISHED with classes for the semester!! HALLELUJAH I survived!!!! :))))
I had 3 presentations this week and today's was the most stressful/important one. I had to present my evidence synthesis (i posted on it a few weeks back) to my class/professor. So glad that I went today and got it over with so I won't have to stress about it over the weekend like half of my class!! Now I just have to make a group video to present on tuesday and take a final on Wednesday! and then I get two weeks off before summer session begins (:
To add to the stress of all this school work- my email and my facebook got hacked into and I didn't have access to my accounts =\ annnd it sent this crazy email to hundreds of people asking them to send me money!!! I even thought I had completely lost my blog (and YES I shed a tear! I would hate to loose all this just. like. that.) but for some reason (thank goodness) it's back!! and I just got access to my facebook again a couple hours ago...
sooo just a little update of what life's been like this week. Hopefully yours has been less stressful!
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm SO happy things worked out! I am also thrilled that you are back! I have been going through Jess withdrawals :) Good luck with your video and last final- I know you'll do great!
Erin
Woo! Way to go! I know that feels good!
Good luck on your last final! I decided not to take any summer classes this go around- and I'm glad, because I don't think I'd survive it, lol, I'm exhausted!
Somehow I was one of the people with the crazy email! lol I hope your weekend is less stressful girly!
Ack! I'm so glad you're baaaack!! :)
Glad your presentation went well and best of luck with your video, you'll do great! :)
I'm so glad your stressful week is over!! Yes I came here the other day and nothing was here! I'm so glad all was not lost!
Post a Comment