Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding...

First off, I was NOT one of the crazy people who woke up before the sun to watch the wedding. But I read all ya'lls tweets and blog posts about it...and have watched the re-run on tv (:  Wow, Kate looked STUNNING! I am in love with her dress!! I'm wondering how many brides are going to choose long sleeves now after today's wedding!

I'm not gonna give my version of the play-by-play because there are 13894824 blog posts/facebook updates/tweets about it today but I'm just going to say that I hope, someday, I am as happy as Kate was today. and I hope I can make some man as happy as William is.

8 comments:

Erin said...

There is no doubt in my mind that one day you WILL be as happy at Kate today and your man WILL be just as happy if not HAPPIER than Will. You're going to make a great wife. :) Hugs to you friend!

Erin

Kit said...

GLad your blog is back too :)

Kate was so stunning....classically beautiful!

Petchie said...

I think she looked really beautiful too she was understated in a classy way which seems to match her personality.

I don't think I will be getting a long sleeved dress for my wedding though! I'm not sure I would be able to pull it off like she was!

xoxo
Petchie
http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

Amy F said...

My sister recorded it, thank goodness, bc that was so looooong, I liked being able to do some fast forwarding. Kate is so gorgeous in general, and really did look stunning in that dress!

You will absolutely have your own fairy tale wedding, with your own kind of prince one day!! You're amazing, any man will be lucky to have you.

They did look so amazingly happy, didn't they?? That was my favorite part of the whole day, just being able to SEE their overwhelming happiness.

Jessi said...

I just stumbled across you blog and I really enjoyed reading your posts. I'm your newest follower.

Hope you have a great weekend. :)

Michelle said...

The whole wedding was perfect! Such a fairytale! I loved it and am still obsessing over it! William looked handsome and Kate was stunning!!!

I'm glad your blog is back :)

Kristin said...

I bet tons of future brides will go with Kates look!!

Kati said...

I didn't get up early to watch either! I'm all about recording and fast-forwarding through the parts I don't care about...ha! BUT, Kate indeed looked STUNNING!!! I loved her dress and also wondered if long sleeves would become a trend again...