Dad came back to church again this week (: and I have high hopes that he will return next week too =)
Church was amazing this morning...I'd bet that there wasn't a dry eye in the building. As I mentioned last weekend, today's message was delivered by a walking miracle. His name is Mark and his wife has been battling cancer for the past two years and then this past Septmenber he was driving and got hit by a drunk driver, he coded 4 times and the driver of the other car got charged with manslaughter because they were sure Mark wasn't going to pull through...BUT he did! When he was starting to get better he was able to go home and I think he said he spent two great weeks with his wife and then he noticed that she was going downhill and wasn't going to live much longer.. he said he got to tell her that he loved her, that she was the love of his life, that his daughter got to reconcile the relationship she had with her mom.... it was just soo touching seeing him walk about and then he was crying while talking about his wife. This was his first time back to church in 7 months. It was just an amazing story- very inspirational.
Once he was finished speaking- 30 other people shared their testimonies via Cardboard Testimonies...and as always that was awesome! I just love Cardboard testimonies- youtube it if you've never heard of them before- there are lots of good videos of them online.
I'm hoping Parkway will post the video online, if so- i'll share (:
Here are some songs that I'm loving on this Resurrection Sunday :) enjoy.

1 comment:
Happy Easter sweet girl! So happy to hear that Dad made it to Easter service! Makes my day. Casting Crowns and Matt Maher = Greatness :) I can only imagine how powerful church was for you and your family today. Thanks for sharing such wonderful displays of God's blessings :)
Hugs,
Erin
Post a Comment