Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weekend

First off, this was a pretty good/relaxing weekend! I headed home with Jenn on Friday and just hung out at the house- watched the Royal Wedding re-run and the lifetime movie of W&K (exciting right??).
Saturday I TRIED to be productive but it didn't really work out for me I got a tiny bit of hw done. Then for dinner, Jenn and I went and met our 8th grade teacher- Mr. Vaughan and his 8year old son- Scottie for mexican and then we went to Thunder Valley for putt-putt! It was just such a fun evening, Mr. Vaughan is HILarious and Scottie is too precious! Im looking forward to catching up with them again soon! it may seem a little weird that we still keep in touch with our 8th grade teacher since that was like 9 years ago but we used to "babysit" his kids- and just kept a good relationship with them!
wish he was looking at the camera!

Scottie was messing up my hair for the pic! Isn't he precious!
[photo credit: Jenn]


Today, Jenn, Dad and I went to church and Brooke drove in from Radford to come with us! I, again, am just SO thankful for what God has done..and that dad came to church again and he seems to be enjoying it. It's what I've always wanted and I feel so appreciative for the prayers! After church we came home, ate lunch and then Jenn and I had to come back to Radford because I had a group meeting.
I seriously hateee group meetings. We wasted TWO hours today doing absolutely nothing =\ and I get so frustrated because I have other things to do. Finally I just had to tell them what each of us needs to do before we meet tomorrow- just had to get a plan so I could leave.
Now I'm just relaxing- don't feel like doing anything productive- it can wait til tomorrow :))


did you do anything fun this weekend?

2 comments:

Amy F said...

Other than buying my new car (yay!), I actually had a pretty eventful weekend. I never do anything so I felt really popular, haha. I went out with a couple friends yesterday and out again today with some more! It was nice to not be stuck in the house all weekend!

Your weekend sounded very eventful, I'm glad you had a good time! :)

Laura Darling said...

I'm so happy about your dad going to church with you guys! That must just make you so thrilled!!

I had a pretty good weekend...lots of time outside in the spring weather and out for drinks last night! Now it's on to Monday. :(