Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools!!

I loove April Fools Day...and I alwayss have to play some jokes....here's

Prank #1
This morning at work I got two people. I work at the library and the other GA is supposed to keep up with how many days people have checked out the equipment (laptops, cameras etc...) and everyone only gets 15 days each semester for each piece of equipment..anywho. When Lauren (other GA) came in I was like "Meghan (our boss) is in a really bad mood today!" and Lauren was like oh great- cause she has seem Meghan for real in a bad mood... then I told her "and she said she wants to talk to you about the check out limits, apparently someone is out of days and checked out a laptop.." she started getting a little nervous and was lookin at the paper saying it wasn't the updated one and she had put days in the computer..etc.. anywho so she finally was about to walk back to the office and Meghan comes around the corner looks at Lauren and Lauren goes "did you need to talk to me?" Meghan just said "yes" and turned around and took her into her office, sat down and said "Jessica is playing an april fools prank on you!" hahah I was dying it was hilarous bc lauren was soo nervous to get in trouble!

Prank # 2:
Also, at work. there are two computers and laptops that are specifically for nutrition students to check out and they have to sign up ahead of time for 2 hours time slots to do their nutrition counseling with...well a girl came in and asked for the equipment so I went to the room, and "looked for it" and came back and said that both of them had been checked out already and weren't due back for 2 hours. She started getting mad and asking how this could have happened when she was signed up for the equipment... I told her that I wasn't sure how it happened and that I did see her name by the 12:30 time slot.....i finally had to say April Fools and she busted out laughing and so relieved...

Prank #3:
Soo..my roommate Brooke is in NY with a class until Monday and she had to leave her car on campus right by the street.. I texted her and told her "I dont wanna ruin your trip but I just drove by your car and i think that your passenger window is busted!" she replied "WHAT?!" and then called me pissed off and asking Why I think its busted, and if I drove up to look at it ... I told her that I was at walmart but that I would go pull my car up to it and look on the way back to the apartment...she was getting really mad about it....and I couldn't hold back my laughing so I had to say APRIL FOOLS....she had NO idea it was a joke and was freaking out when she read my text! bhaha..



I think that's all I will do for today.... Did you play any pranks today...if so, please share (:

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I am totally lame- no jokes around here! Yours are hilarious!

Kristin said...

wow you did good!