Monday, April 18, 2011

My Style Monday

Linking up with Lindsey from Mr. and Mrs. Smith today for....


My Style Monday


I didn't take pics of my outfits everyday...but here's a few of them from last week: 

Monday
shirt- polo
jeans-charlotte russe
sandals- gap
headband- target

Tuesday
shirt- target
cardigan - old navy
jeans- old navy
shoes- sperry's

Thursday
shirt- gap
jeans- same as monday's
sandals- rainbows

rainy Saturday
(my hair looks weird!)
top- JMU bookstore
jeans- old navy skinnies
rain boots- target


annd I went to TJ Maxx this past weekend and got this dress: 
sorry for the TERRIBLE quality- not the best lighting for my iphone's camera I guess...
the dress is hot pink even though it might not look like it
(Sandy says hi! it was storming and he was freaking out!)


I love the back of the dress- with the cut-outs! ...and the tag (: cute, right?
But help me....what shoes would you wear with it?

7 comments:

Suze said...

love your outfits girl!

as for the shoes, what about some nude heels or wedges or jack rogers flats??

just a thought :)

Lindsey S said...

You are too cute! Yay JMU :) That's a cute one!

Love the dress - I'd go with nude heels probably or maybe some gold sandals or something?

Thanks for linking up!!

Amy F said...

You are adorable! I love your outfits! I'm in agreeance with the others, I was going to say nude heels, that would look amazing!

Michelle said...

Love all of your outfits! Especially the coral dress! Maybe nude or pale gold (not shiny) shoes?


You're Jenn's sister! I love Jenn!
New follower here :)

http://missblondiexoxo.blogspot.com

Leslie said...

I love your outfits!! and that dress is gorgeous! I love the back.. I would get some nude pumps to go with it!

Mallory said...

I love all of your outfits! And I really like that dress!

Chelsea said...

That dress is really cute! Love the back.
Hey- I tagged you for an award over on my blog today!
Go check it ou