Thursday, April 7, 2011

What I'm Playin + a wreck!

Photobucket

It's a beautiful day here- the sun is out, the skies are blu and I'm happy (:  So here are some of my favorite sunshiney-day-roadtrip-with-the-windows-down songs! ENJOY :)








***

this was the scene on campus today: 

and he knocked over a light post onto other cars:
yeah... yikes. there were SO many people crowding watching. Jenn saw the whole thing happen and was the one who called 911. I would have been scared to see it..she said he hopped out of his sunroof and was trying to flip it back over! haha I'm glad no one was hurt - it definitely could have done a lot more damage!


alright well I'm off to Practicum and to see my favorite little boys (: There are two first graders I just love- I wish I could sneak a pick of their cuteness!  

Have a great Thursday (:

5 comments:

Leslie said...

wow! what a mess!!! And I love your playlist for today!

Laura Darling said...

Love the songs! I so wish it was warm here. I would love to be able to drive with the windows down! It's still cold though. Although today I didn't wear a jacket because I thought it might hit 50 or so but I WAY overestimated the temperature. I was freezing!

And that's a crazy accident! I can't believe he was trying to flip it back over!!!!

Emily said...

Ohh how scary! :(
x

Jessica said...

I love Matt Nathanson. I saw him a couple years and he sounded really good live. Plus he was really funny.

Kristin said...

glad he was ok!