=the number of school days left this semester!
really its only 12 since I don't have Friday classes..
YIKES
sidenote: just googled the work 'yikes' for a good image..and this is what came up:
| [Creeeeepy!] |
.....yeah, YIKES!
welllll i'm off to a group meeting and then its back to continue writing my Evidence Synthesis.
btw. i have already written 3 papers this weekend... so needless to say, you're weekend was probably better than mine!


4 comments:
Hahaha, I have to laugh at those "yikes" pictures! Especially the first one! I just gave someone a birthday card with him on the front, superimposed in front of the Eiffel Tower and inside it said something along the lines of "See, there are worse things than having another birthday!" Hahaha, that picture cracks me up EVERY single time! Thanks for sharing those! Hope your weekend gets better! :)
Yikes! Those pictures are creepy! But I really am so excited for school to end too!!
xoxo
Petchie
Hahahaha. Oh my gosh, that first picture really is TOTALLY yikes!!!
wow!! Yikes describes those pictures perfectly!
Post a Comment