It has been a pretty great weekend so far!! =)
Yesterday I had to be at work at 7:30 to open the library since both of my bosses went out of town for St. Patrick's Day...it was ROUGH waking up at 6:45...plus when I got to work I found out that I had to work with the most chatty, annoying co-worker... I'm sorry but when it's 7:30 in the morning I do not want to chat...Other than that the time went by pretty quick- especially since I got off at 10:30! Then I had to meet with one of my professors about my research =\..she was so very helpful though, and even found and printed some research articles for me :) Somehow I ended up meeting with her for an hour and a half! Then I had to drive to Roanoke for my last hepB shot and it was a different nurse who needs to brush up on her shot-giving skills because dang it hurt SO much more than the previous times! I saw jenn's face when she got hers and I didn't want to get it! and my arm is very sore today! After that we went right back to Radford to shower/get ready and meet Katie at the mall in Christiansburg since it is the Give and Get weekend at Gap/Old Navy (aka ya get 30% off w/ a flyer!!!) It was the most successful gap trip in a while- I got a new tank, 3 new v-neck tees and a new pair of dark demin shorts! They have some cute new clothes for spring! Once we were finished shopping the three of us went to dinner before heading back to our apartment to meet Amanda for wine/movie night! =)
This morning I had to get up at 6:45 AGAIN... I think I've mentioned the pancake breakfast at Applebees before? Well it was this morning. I had been getting nervous about it since I'm the one that set this up and got everything together....just hoping all week that it was a success! Well I would definitely say it was successful- we ended up making $355 for our organization!
It was pretty fun to work it this morning- I was so glad that so many of my classmates came out to help! I think we mayyy have broken the blinds at the window where we were sitting though...oops.
The rest of the day has been pretty low-key, got some work done and now I'm in Roanoke for the night/tomorrow!
Hope you had a great weekend :)
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment