I have been MIA for the past few days. Once I got back to school I was bombarded with work! I have been so overwhelmed these past few days!
BUT I certainly made time to watch the Bachelor Finale..I had already known who he was going to pick. He is completely smitten by her...but the After The Final Rose show made me think differently of Emily- she was acting like a brat! I couldnt believe she isn't moving to Austin- I mean seems to me it would be a lot easier to work through issues if you live in the same town! and I can't believe they already broke up once- crazy...if they EVER break up for real...I'm on the first flight to Austin! Who's coming with me (for support- NOT to steal my man! haha) ?
I did feel sooo bad for Chantal at the finale but am glad she is in a relationship now and is happy!
I had to give an assessment to a little 3 year old this morning..he was just too precious and I wish I could show you the person he drew for me during the assessment- it had legs coming from the head! This was the first time we have administered a real assessment and it was pretty difficult to keep everything straight. and the assessment itself is pretty confusing, especially since the sheet is really busy with items to test for different ages and we didn't find the age of our child until we got there this morning. Overall it was definitely a good experience and spending the morning with a cute little boy put me in a good mood!
...unfortunately it didn't last long though because immediately afterwards I had to rush back to campus for a psychosocial midterm- and I was getting flustered because it took me FORever to even find a parking spot! (Oh how I miss that JMU bus system!).... but yeah the midterm was 12 essay/short answer questions...and it was hard! I'm just trying not to think about it!
oooh one of my best friends and roommate is famous! She is on our school's website today! http://www.radford.edu/content/radfordcore/home/news/releases/2011/march/students-madama-butterfly.html She's performing in Opera Roanoke's production of Madama Butterfly. It's this weekend and I'm so excited to see her up on stage- she is such a good singer!
anndd my friend Lynsey (the one who is moving soon) had 5 interviews today up in Northern Va and already has been offered one job, and has to let them know by tomorrow. It's with the same bank she is workin for now, but she is hoping to hear back asap from a hospital to be a diet clerk (or whatever its called)... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she gets the job she wants!
and I have some great news for my other friend Katie.. She got accepted to Radford's Speech Language Pathology Masters program! I'm sooo happy for her and hope she chooses to come here in the fall! I will love going to the same school again (we went to the same school since kindergarten- including undergrad!) :)
So yeah I'm really proud of my friends. =)
alright well I'm off to drink some coffee and relax for the evening!
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well, I have to say that I agree with the way Emily acted. If I had to watch my boyfriend makeout with tons of other women every monday night I would probably be a little ticked too! I think they are the most real bachelor couple in a while. They haven't really gotten to experience "real life" yet, but I think they will figure it out! I really, really like her! Whew. This comment just proves that I like bachelor way too much. haha!
Yeah I wouldn't like to see that either, but I mean it is The Bachelor and she knew what she was signing up for and he's with her now... She just seeemed a LOT different than when she was on the show!
I'm right there with ya- I'm a little too obsessed for my own good (mainly just obsessed with Brad- I'm sure my roomies get annoyed with how many times I comment on Brad's perfect-ness!)
It will be interesting to watch the ride of Emily and brad!
Post a Comment