What I loveee about Spring =)
Flowers
Sunshine & Blue Skies
Running outside
Dragging out all of my warm-weather clothes
I love wearing shorts, a plain v-neck tshirt and my rainbows
I reallllly want more dresses for the Spring/Summer but I'm having such a hard time finding ones online I like/want to buy... sooo tell me : where do you find your spring/summer day dresses??



6 comments:
I love spring!!! It's gorgeous here in Arkansas! Love your blog design!
I'm so excited about dresses! I go online to J.Crew or Modcloth and binge on whatever's on sale.
I wore my bright orange v-neck today! YAY SPRING!!
I love spring. It's not too hold, and not too cold. Not to mention, the clothing is way adorable! Cute page. :)
I almost wear my rainbows every single day lol
I really cannot wait for summer! dying to break out those shorts!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I did make my header all by myself, I love your header as well, so cute!
xoxo
Petchie
Post a Comment