After this morning: After last appointment:
Now a random assortment of things:
1. SOoo excited for tomorrow! I'm heading to the Tanger outlets in NC with my bff's :)) can't wait to hit up the J.Crew outlet- I need some shorts! and hopefully I can find some more casual/work pants at the Loft outlet!
2. Bachelor: Women tell All...what did you think? I did NOT like Ashley H's dark hair- noo thank you.
I thought they spend ENtirely TOO MUCH time on Michelle- yes she was crazy but still. oh and that girl in the corneron the top row- who was she and why did she have so much to say?? and who knew Jackie was soo outspoken?? Even though I cheated and know who he chooses I can't wait for next week's finale just to see how it goes down!!
3. Gossip Girl- Jenn and I are just starting to watch it..we got the first disc of Season 1 yesterday from Netflix and finished those 4 episodes- love it so far!! Can't wait for the next disc to come- hopefully tomorrow!!
and gahh the eye candy??
mhmmm...
Have a great Tuesday!!



6 comments:
I love your hair so much!!
and I did not like Ashley's hair last night either.. she looked like a new person! And I can't believe they let those girls just attack michelle for so long, she may be crazy, but I started to feel bad for her! and Jackie was definitely very outspoken! I was wishing she would shut up along with chick on the top row.. she was annoying! haha
Are you serious?! I think her looks way better than it use to. I usually prefer blondes but I think the brown gives her color and character. I thought she was blah before!
I do LOVE your new do!
I love your hair!!!
I love your hair! And I thought the same thing about her hair on the bachelor! I liked it way better before. There were a lot of people I had forgotten about! Some of them I never remembered being there!
OMG. I love your blog. My name's Anna, I'm a stylist and visual merchandiser in LA. I'm 23 years old and moved to California after graduating back in south with a degree in visual merchandiser. I've worked with such designers as Max Azria, Nicole Richie, and my idol Rachel Zoe. I'd love if you visited my new blog for multiple posts a day on all things fashion. I'd love the support. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
love your hair!!
and i didnt like ashleys look either!! rumor is that shes the next bachelorette...
Post a Comment