it's so weird. I feel awkward possibly doing online dating...but I mean -as ya'll know- its hard to meet decent guys these days. I feel like I'm never in the position to meet any new guys anyways- which could be where my problem lies- I just don't go out too often and put myself out there.
I know people who have an success with eharmony--my brother met a girl on there--now they are engaged and are getting married in July. So it can work. I'm just not sure that I'm ready to fully join it.
I just have this stigma against it, like if i join it means that i'm not good enough to find a guy on my own... I dunno I hate that it has a negative connotation, especially with the success my brother has had. I mean I'm even a little embarrassed to post a blog about it--erg.
What do you think of it?
**complete topic change**
Today, Jenn and I went to the arboretum at the community college here and had a little photo shoot...here's some of the pics a moi:
allright, that's all I got for today :)
Have a great Friday!!






6 comments:
I say go for it! It's worth a shot!
and I love those pictures of you!
Go for it, girl! I think it sounds perfect if you're ready.
I say go for it!!
I would do the online dating thing. The whole stigma associated with it reminds me of this epsiode of How I Met Your Mother where the main guy Ted meets this girl online but she makes up a story that they met at cooking class because she didn't want anybody to know they met online.
I love the pictures; Jenn is such a great photographer!
Go for the online dating for sure! :) And, don't be embarrassed about it! One of my best friends is dating a guy she met online. Last year, I did a free trial on Match.com after my friends convinced me and met a great guy. We talked for awhile and went on a date. It ended up not working out, but he was definitely a good guy!
I say pray about it! If it's what God wants for you then he will give you nothing but confidence towards it!
Slightly off topic, but a truth I've learned about dating, be specific in what you want and don't settle. After dating a bunch of LOSERS, I made a list of what I wanted, needed, and expected in my future husband. What do you know a few months later I met Kent and he fit every. single. thing. Not only that, I had written on an OBU note pad I had gotten in high school and he attended OBU...ironic? ;)
I think online dating is wonderful. I know many happy couples who have met there!
Post a Comment