Sunday, March 6, 2011

OOTN

Thought  I would do my very first Outfit Of The Night.
Last night we went out for one of my bff's birfdays..she FINALLY turned 21!
and this is what I wore...
Ruffle shirt from Rue21 :: Jeans- Real Straight from Gap :: shoes- Steve Madden gold sparkly pumps

The shirt is actually one Jenn bought to wear out last night but she decided on something else so I wore it! I had gotten a pink shirt with ruffles from NY&Co but liked the navy better!
The Real Straight jeans from gap are perfect with heels, I love that they are not so tight around my calves and ankles and the length is perfect.  
I somehow survived in those shoes- my feet were hurting when we were dancing but overall it wasn't too bad..and I'll def wear them again...sometime.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the shoes!!! I am going to have to check out those jeans...I love when jeans fit perfectly with heels!! Hope you guys had fun :)

xoxo
Jess

Token Yankee said...

Cute outfit, the shoes rock!

Leslie said...

You looked hot!!! I love the sparkly shoes!

Laura Darling said...

Cute! I love Gap jeans, and you're so brave with those high shoes!! I always wimp out and wear flats haha.

Beth said...

such a cute outfit! i love it all!

Michelle said...

Love your outfit, especially the shoes. And I agree, very brave to wear them!