I thought it went really well overall, even though the end was CHAOTIC and I didn't plan well for how to wrap it all up...but ya know it was my first time and I can do better with that part next time I have to lead, which is in a few weeks.
Nowww switching gears.. Mrs. Bee (Go check out her blog!!) tagged me in this fun post so here are some of my favorite things:
1). Food - lemon pepper chicken on the grill, YUM
2). Color - my favorite color to wear is black but I do like pink. and yellow. aren't they are happy colors!
3). Animal - dogs! I want to get a mini schnauzer!!!
![]() |
| via |
5). Dessert - Funfetti cupcakes =) or cheesecake.
6). Artist/Singer/Band - The Fray! (: Hillsong, Lady Antebellum, Meredith Andrews, Tenth Ave. North.
7). Pair of Shoes - I definitely wear my sperry's the most and according to Jenn, I REALLY need a new pair! but I love my uggs in the winter and rainbows in the summer
8). Outfit - Jeans, and a tshirt or a comfy dress... I like to be comfortable!
9). Skinny Jeans - I have a few pairs but mainly wear them with uggs or rainboots (:
10). Brand - I think over half of my closet is Gap- thanks to the Gap Outlet.
11). Perfume - I dont have a favorite and I dont really wear "real" perfume, just whatever spray is in my cabinet- something from victoria's secret but I can't remember what its called.
12). Accessory - my class ring! I love it even though its too big for my ring finger.
13). City - I have only lived in three cities: Roanoke, Harrisonburg and Radford..and I am gonna say that Roanoke is my favorite of all three.
14). Hobby - I dont think I really have any hobbies right now, unless blogging is considered a hobby. School is taking up most of my free time these days
15). Beauty Product - EYELINER! I won't even go to the gym without it.
16). Snack - I'm such a snacker, and its BAD. I snack on fruit (apples/bananas), dry cereal, crackers, granola bars, yogurt...
17). Holiday - Christmas, most definitely. I love how it makes everyone so giving and nice..wish people could be like that all year long!
18). Movie - Shawshank Redemption, Wedding Date, Sweet Home Alabama
19). Song - I can't choose one favorite..I have wayyy too many.
20). Guilty Pleasure - junk tv. I watch it allllll. speaking of, I'm bummed its the season finale of the Jersey Shore tonight.. its just so entertaining!!



1 comment:
Hey Jessica!
I think your practicum sounds fantastic! I betcha the kids loved searching for the money! What are you studying again?
I am so excited that you did your favorite list! I love learning about others. That mini schnauzer looks so adorable! My friend from high school had one and he was the sweetest dog so I know you picked a good breed to fall in love with :)
I also think it's super interesting that you can't live without your eyeliner! I think I look so funny with it on unless I have a full face of makeup! I love your dedication- I would probably be rubbing my eyes at the gym and have streaks all over my face ha!
Finally- we have junk tv in common. It's a shame how addicting it is. *sigh* I can only imagine what kind of smut will be on when we have kids!
Thanks for playing along! This was so fun to read!
Enjoy the rest of your week and weekend!
Love,
Erin
Post a Comment