Sunday, March 6, 2011

ABC's of moi

Saw this over on Jenny's blog and decided to join in on it!! (you should too!)

Age:

Bed size: I have a full bed...would lovee a huge king size but maybe one day- don't need it or have the room for it now!
Chore you hate:  doing the dishes! I hate washing them by hand and I hate unloading the dishwasher!
Dogs: just one...little Sandy whose picture in my last blog post!
Essential start to your day: definitely breakfast- usually oatmeal! If I don't eat like right when I wake up I feel nauseous! Oh and Coffee is a pretty important part too (:
Favorite Color:  hm.. well black is my favorite color to wear, but my room is mostly pink and green.
Gold or silver: silver most definitely.
Height: 5'1....i'm short.
Instruments you play: nada.  I would love to play the piano though- I think piano music is soo pretty.
Job title: I'm in my fifth year of being a full time student! and I'm a Graduate Assistant at the teaching library at Radford.
Kids: love them...but don't have any!
Live: in Virginia..I actually really like it here, but see myself in NC after I graduate.. seems like a great place to settle down. I never see myself living anywhere too far from my parents- and I'm DEF not leaving the south, no thank you.
Mom's name: Jane
Nickname: I go by Jess or Jessica... some people call me Jessy but I would never go by that for real.
Overnight hospital stay: yep, once when I was a freshman in college- I had some tonsil issues and had to stay overnight to get steriods and fluids via IV. It was so weird...
Pet peeve: people being late! I hate waiting on people when they say they will be some where at a specific time... that really gets on my nerves
Quote from a movie: oh jeez, I couldn't pick one! I'm sooo drawing a blank!
Right/left:  definitely a righty. my left had just doesn't have a clue what to do!
Siblings:
me, my older bro, future SIL and twin sis
Time you wake up: depends on the day but it is between 6:50 and 7:15 during the week, and 9ish on the weekends
Underwear: love Victoria's Secret's 5/$25 !
Veggies you dislike:  brussel sprouts and spinach(cooked) yuck.
What makes you run late: nothing. I really really really hate being late and it gives me anxiety- I always allow myself PLENTY of time to be somewhere, I'm always early!
Xrays you've had: I had knee and ankle xrays and of course- teeth xrays at the dentist
Yummy food you make: chili, cookies, baked spaghetti- easy things!
Zoo animal: I don't even know the last time I went to the zoo! But I'd say that I like the monkeys or the big cats!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

loved learning more about you pretty lady! happy sunday!

Petchie said...

So cool! I loved this! I will definitely have to join in on the fun too!

xoxo
Petchie

Kathleen said...

So fun! Great to learn more about you. Will be joining in and linking up with you.